The Minnesota Center for Eating Disorders Research
The Minnesota Center for Eating Disorders Research at the University of Minnesota conducts research in the following areas: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, compulsive overeating, emotional eating, obesity, purging/self-induced vomiting, diet/weight loss, disordered eating, and eating disorder treatment.
Back row, L to R: Nora Durkin, Carolyn (Cari) Pearson, Ann (Annie) Haynos, Caroline Haut, Jessica McManus, Emily Pisetsky Front row, L to R: Kelly Berg, Scott Crow, Carol Peterson
- Autism Research Program
- Bipolar Disorder Research
- Center for Adolescent Substance Abuse Research (CASAR)
- Child & Adolescent Anxiety Research
- Child & Adolescent Mood Disorders Research
- Psychotic Disorders Research
- The Minnesota Center for Eating Disorders Research
Research ethics at the University of Minnesota
We are committed to protecting research participants, upholding ethical standards, and improving our practice at every step of our work.