Neurobehavioral Functioning in Youth
What is the study?
Describe neurobehavioral functioning in youth with neurodevelopmental disorders and also those without neurodevelopmental disorders (healthy) individuals.
Who can participate?
- Youth ages 8-17
- Youth with ASD, ADHD, OCD, or Tic Disorders/Tourete
- Youth without a neurodevelopmental disorder
What will happen if I decide to participate?
What we would do in the study:
- Youth will complete several computer tasks that are designed like games. Parents would complete several paper questionnaires. (1hour)
- Some youth will be offered the opportunity to complete additional computer tasks (up t 1 hour)
- Some youth will also be asked to return 6 months later to complete additional computer tasks; their parents will also complete some paper questionnaires
- Participants are compensated for their time
- Free parking