Brain Imaging Study for Healthy Adults
What is the study?
The Minnesota Center for Eating Disorders Research is seeking adults without history of an eating disorder for a study examining how the brain responds to decisions on computer tasks (one that involves choosing Internet video clips, one that involves chosing foods to eat) to better understand eating disorders.
Who can participate?
- Are you a healthy adult (>18 years) who has never had an eating disorder?
- Do you want to contribute to research?
What will happen if I decide to participate?
- Interviews & questionnaires
- Height and blind weight
- Decision-making computer tasks
- fMRI scan
- Eating meals in the laboratory
- Two 3-5.5 hour visits
Participants will be compensated $120 (plus earned bonuses) for their time.