Grand Rounds Presentations
- Open to the public (please sign in at the door)
- CME credits are available to those who attend in person
- With permission from the speaker, Grand Rounds are broadcast for live remote viewing as well as recorded for future review
Wilf Family Center
University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital (South Building)
2450 Riverside Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55454
11:00 AM- 12:30 PM
Upcoming Psychiatry Grand Rounds sessions
Please note that specific lecture titles and speakers 'to be determined' will be added as the information becomes available.
Beginning in January 2017, our program transitioned to a once-a-month lecture, generally falling on the first Wednesday of the month. Grand Rounds will continue to be held in the Wilf auditorium with an extended session time from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM. This longer session will allow for more discussion time after the presentation.
May 31, 2017 - CANCELED
June 7, 2017 - Research Showcase
Topic: Differential Susceptibility
C. Sophia Albott, MD; Justin Anker, PhD; Miriam Forbes, PhD
Department of Psychiatry
University of Minnesota Medical School
Receive email announcements
Watch live online
To watch the Psychiatry Grand Rounds live online:
- Visit video conference website (Google Chrome browser is recommended)
- Enter your name and the passcode 9365
Please note, we cannot grant CME credits for online viewing.
Listen to live audio
To listen to the lecture as audio only:
- Call: 612-313-8775
- Enter code: 53762
- Enter PIN: 9365
Please remember to mute your mic.