Distinguished Visiting Lecturer Series
Please note that specific lecture titles and speakers 'to be determined' will be added as the information becomes available.
Unless otherwise noted, lectures are held:
Location: Wilf Family Center auditorium, UMMCH map
March 7, 2018
Robert Heinssen, PhD, ABPP
Director, Division of Services and Intervention Research
National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH)
May 2, 2018
Mike Merzenich, PhD
Co-founder and Chief Scientific Office, Posit Science
June 13, 2018
David A. Brent, MD
Endowed Chair in Suicide Studies and Professor of Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Epidemiology, and Clinical and Translational Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Open to the public (please sign in at the door)
- CME credits are available to those who attend in person
- With permission from the speaker, Grand Rounds are broadcast for live remote viewing as well as recorded for future review
Watch live online
To watch the Psychiatry Grand Rounds live online:
- Visit video conference website (Google Chrome browser is recommended)
- Enter your name and the passcode 9365
Please note, we cannot grant CME credits for online viewing.
Listen to live audio
To listen to the lecture as audio only:
- Call: 612-313-8775
- Enter code: 53762
- Enter PIN: 9365
Please remember to mute your mic.
Grand Rounds Videos
Recordings of past Psychiatry Grand Rounds lectures are available online. With permission, new recordings are added a day or two after each lecture.
We cannot grant CME credit for online viewing.