Neuropsychology Assessments for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The Neuropsychology Assessment Program is directed by Jeff Wozniak, Ph.D. This program accepts referrals from neurologists, pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and schools for a variety of concerns including neurodevelopmental disorders, brain injury, toxic exposure (alcohol, lead), psychotic disorders, and learning difficulties.
Evaluations begin with a comprehensive diagnostic interview, after which the team designs an individualized battery to address the specific referral and diagnostic questions. Evaluations may also incorporate objective personality testing. The team provides feedback to the family on the day of the final testing session (most often the same day).
Thie assessment program takes place on Monday and Thursday mornings. Appointments are scheduled through Intake, (612) 273-8710.
M – F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Evening hours only available as arranged by your provider
Suite F-275, 2nd Floor, West Building
2450 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
After clinic hours and emergencies
Emergency services are provided 24 hours a day for current clients:
Call 612-672-6600 and ask for the psychiatry resident on call
Call 612-672-6402 (Emergency Department)
- Early Childhood Mental Health Program
- Child & Adolescent Anxiety Disorders
- Child & Adolescent Mood Disorders
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children and adolescents
- Youth Psychosis
- First Episode of Psychosis: Strengths Program
- Emergent OBOT
- Neuropsychology Assessments for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Rapid Access Brief Treatment (RABT)
- SUDz Program