Hatsukami, Dorothy, Ph.D.
Dorothy Hatsukami, Ph.D.
717 Delaware St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Forster Family Chair in Cancer Prevention, Professor of Psychiatry
Education & Training
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Internship in Clinical Psychology, University of Washington-Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California-Berkeley
- Tobacco Addiction
- Tobacco Regulatory Science
- Cancer Prevention
- Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
- College on Problems of Drug Dependence
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Psychological Association
Dr. Hatsukami lectures on tobacco addiction, treatment, and policies.