Anjum, Afshan, M.D.
|Phone: ||612-273-9832 |
|Fax: ||612-273-9779 |
Afshan Anjum, M.D.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
University of Minnesota
2450 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Dr. Anjum is currently board certified in Adult Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She currently serves as a faculty member in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry at the University of Minnesota Medical School. She directs the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic training for the fellows. She sees patients with a variety of childhood onset psychiatric illnesses including developmental delays, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disorders, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders, Anxiety Spectrum disorders, Autism Spectrum disorders, Schizophrenia and Psychotic Spectrum disorders and Mood disorders.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas - M.S. in Microbiology
- University of Minnesota – Adult Psychiatry Residency 1997
- University of Minnesota – Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship 2002
- University of Minnesota – Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders Fellowship 2004
- American Psychological Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Anjum teaches medical students, residents, child and adolescent fellows and psychology interns.